MICHALIS is designed to accommodate 2 guests. Its king double bed can be made as a set of twins.
It was built around 1350, as part of the Knight’s house that stood where our hotel now is.
Its vaulted roof, stone wall and oakwood gate are what a visitor sees first when entering from the Gate of St. John.
In the privacy of their garden our guests listen to the drops falling from the old tap at the foot of the castle, watch the birds flirting in the olive tree’s branches and enjoy the discreet scent of the herbs.
► MICHALIS's guests with direct reservations enjoy 5% discount and a unique, personalized hospitality.
In addition to the amenities, mini-bars, products and services provided gratis to all our guests, they have:
- A “fragrance bar” with selected ladies’ perfumes, men’s fragrances and aftershaves
- Decanters of top-branded alcoholic drinks, as well as some of the best Greek liquors and spirits
- A bottle of prosecco kept chilled in their fridge, AND...
- 10% discount on any (or all) of the following:
- Private walking tour of the Old Town with a licensed guide.
- Private tailored tours of Rhodes island with a driver.
- Private sailboat or motorboat trip either to Symi island or to lovely beaches of Rhodes island.
- A day at sea in a 30ft Rigid Inflatable Boat. See dolphins in their habitat, unspoiled islands and beaches, have lunch on Halki island.
► Guests directly booking 4 DAYS or longer are also offered:
- A car for one day
- Tickets for 4 museums
► Stays of 7 DAYS or longer, when directly booked, will additionally have:
- One complimentary night
- Private arrival transfer (to our doorstep, in the Medieval Town)