GETTING TO THE HOTEL: THIS IS THE WAY.
About your transfer from & to the Airport or Port
Suggestions for our guests who wish to arrive in a rental car
How to find your way to the hotel
TRANSFER FROM & TO THE AIRPORT OR PORT
When you firstly arrive, finding the way to the Old Town and the right Gate can be confusing.
Email: [email protected] Mobile: +30 6946103929
- BUSES connecting the airport and Rhodes Town travel almost every half hour. A one-way ticket costs €2.60. The bus stop is 300m from the terminal. Journey time to the city of Rhodes is around 40 minutes. HOWEVER, from the bus station you will need to walk to the hotel (20 min, 1.5 km) or take a taxi to St. John’s Gate (€5). Finding a taxi can be challenging during the tourist season.
- No buses run from the port to the hotel.
► We strongly advise you AGAINST this kind of transfer.
- GUESTS WHO WISH TO ARRIVE IN A RENTAL CAR
- picking a car up at the port or the airport and driving to the hotel is unnecessary and can be frustrating.
- dropping it off there, depending on the time of your departure, can be a very good idea.
Almost none of our guests use a car during their first (or even second) day in Rhodes. They prefer to explore the Old Town, before visiting other places on the island.
Driving to the Old Town and finding the right Gate when you firstly arrive, may be complicated. Everything will be much easier and familiar the second day.
If your departure is in the afternoon or evening, you can check-out after breakfast, put your luggage in the car, go to places you have saved for the last day and drop the car off before departure. Your last day will be much more interesting and you will save the cost of a taxi transfer to the airport.
- DIRECTIONS TO THE HOTEL
use the printable MAP OF THE OLD TOWN on our website
- press the "WALK BACK" button on our tablet