- 175g dried bulgur
- 200g cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 medium cucumber, peeled, seeded and chopped
- 1 red onion, thinly sliced
- ½ avocado, peeled, cored and diced
- 4 tbsp chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 2-3 tbsp chopped fresh mint
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- Grated zest and juice 1 lemon
- 1tbsp olive oil
Place the bulgur in large heatproof bowl and pour over 250ml boiling water.
Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and let it sit for about 30 minutes, or until all the water is absorbed and the bulgur is soft.
Mix the remaining ingredients with the bulgur, fluffing the mixture with a fork.
Season well with salt and freshly ground black pepper.