123 Main Street, New York, NY 10001
Where, What, How
Our Web App and Tablet
Rhodes is a beautiful island with a lot to offer.
History, nature, sites, beaches, food, villages, monasteries, sailing, cycling, trekking, diving, driving, shopping, cooking, and so much more are waiting to be enjoyed.
We are always happy to help our guests have the vacation of their dreams, make the best of their days here, and see Rhodes and the nearby islands in a way they would otherwise miss.
We communicate with them before their arrival, make suggestions, and help them organize their visit to be pleasant, interesting, and effortless.
To make things as easy as possible and to optimize your stay, we have developed our companion Web App, “Sophia”.
It has all our guests need to know, as well as how to find their way to places, do the right things for them and avoid what should be left for others.
Sophia will be on a take-along, user-friendly tablet you are going to have from us during your stay to use out and about.
If you wish, it can also be downloaded on your mobile and other devices.
Both the Web App and the tablet are a non-commercial, add-free service for our guests to enjoy an enhanced “Rhodes Experience”.
They offer much more than:
• Recommended sites, restaurants, places, and beaches,
• Exciting things to do and the best ways to organize them,
• User-friendly navigation for easy walking or driving anywhere & back,
• Personalized, custom itineraries, found daily under your suite’s name,
• Ready-made itineraries to choose from, and save time, energy & miles,
• Local knowledge and information on shops, services & professionals,
• ”Back to the Hotel” button,
• Internet, useful websites, SMS messages, flights’ check-in, etc.