- 160 gr olive oil
- 160 gr sunflower oil
- 300 gr sugar
- 375 gr fresh orange juice
- 540 gr self-rising flour
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 whole orange with its peel in food processor
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon clove
- ½ cup walnuts
- ½ cup mixed black currants and raisins, or any other dried fruit you prefer.
- Springle white and black sesame on top before baking.
Beat sugar and oil until golden.
Add baking powder in orange juice.
Mix all dry ingredients together.
Add everything else.
Bake in moderate oven 45 min or less if you choose to do cupcakes.